- Company: China Ventures LTD
- Job title: Founder & Director
Dr Qu Li is an experienced entrepreneur, investor and businesswomen with a reputation for success on a global level, and a proven track record.
The founder and Chairman of China Ventures Ltd, a leading business consultancy specialising in Sino/Western businesses and provides strategic, financial, commercial and investment consultancy services.
- BSc, MSc from Chongqing University and PhD from University of Leeds
- Over 25 years of experience in merge, acquisition, JV, Technology transfer
- Completed many turnkey transactions from US$5million to US$100 million
- Raised total over US$300 million over the last 10 years
- Worked and held senior roles in both government, corporate and private sectors
- Well known Industrial Doctor for turn-around operation and interim management
Most well known in distressed assets management, has bought, turnaround and sold many businesses and assets. For example:
- The London Hotel – an independent hotel and restaurant in United Kingdom
- Webelectricals – an online electric and electronic retailer
- MG Rover Direct – an online and show room car sales and finance operation
- Johnson Security Ltd – a security products manufacturer, sales and service Company
A shareholder and director of several companies, including:
- Multidrive Limited, an engineering company with innovative technology in transport and materials handling sector www.multidrivevehicles.com
- Peterhouse Corperate Finance, one of the London oldest Corporate Finance and asset management firm of high reputation. www.pcorpfin.com
- Morris Commercial Ltd, an electric vehicle engineering company with one of the most Iconic British Automotive Brand.
- A non-executive director of Fly Brands PLC, a London main market list company
- Trustee and supporter of several charities in UK supporting young entrepreneurs
- An investor in technology companies.