We are a leading international business school, recognised for our excellence in teaching and producing impactful research.
Regularly world ranked by the Financial Times, QS and The Economist, Leeds is one of the most influential schools in Europe.
Which MBA? Masters in Management Ranking 2019
The Economist has listed the MSc Management programme within the UK top five and 36th globally.
Based on the results of student and alumni experiences, we are ranked as one of the top schools in the UK:
- 1st in the UK, 7th overall for opening career opportunities
- 3rd in the UK, 27th overall for education experience
- 2nd in the UK, 9th overall for the quality of our facilities
- 1st in the UK, 18th overall for alumni effectiveness
Complete University Guide League Tables 2020
The following subject areas are ranked:
- 2nd for Marketing and 1st in the Russell Group
- 4th for Accounting and Finance
- 6th for Business and Management
- 11th for Economics
The Guardian University Guide 2020
QS World University Rankings 2020
- The University of Leeds is placed joint 93rd highlighting its growing reputation for research and education
- Business and Management studies are ranked in the world top 100, in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019
- In the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2019, the University of Leeds has been ranked in the 8th in the UK for the employability of its graduates.
The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2019
Leeds University Business School was placed in the top 10 universities in the UK across all business subject groups:
- 1st for Accounting and Finance
- 6th for Business Studies
- 8th for Economics.
QS Business Masters Rankings 2019
- MSc Business Analytics and Decision Sciences was listed 8th in the UK and 48th globally
- MSc Management was listed 12th in the UK and 66th globally.
CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings 2019
Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019
QS Global EMBA Rankings 2019
The High Fliers report, The Graduate Market 2019
ShanghaiRanking's Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2019
Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2018
The Full-time MBA has been placed:
- 12th in the UK and 92nd in the world
- 4th in the UK and 11th overall for value for money
- 8th in the UK and 28th overall for career progress
- Alumni surveyed have had a 92% salary increase.
Financial Times Master in Finance Ranking 2018
MSc Accounting and Finance has been placed:
- 2nd globally for percentage salary increase
- 6th in the UK for careers progress
- 5th in the UK for the effectiveness of our career services
- 100% of alumni surveyed were employed within three months of graduating
- Overall the programme was place 15th in the UK, and 61st globally.
Financial Times Masters in Management Rankings 2018
Specifically relating to MSc International Business, the programme entered into the rankings, Leeds is :
- 12th in the UK and 79th globally
- 84% of our surveyed alumni are employed at three months
- 8th in the UK, 34th overall for career progress
- 8th in the UK, 37th overall for our careers services in supporting recruitment
In the supplementary programmes tables, the School’s MSc International Business is 1st in the UK for the seventh year running, and 4th in the world, in the international business category.
National Student Survey (NSS) 2018
The Business School is number one in the UK for Accounting according to the National Student Survey (NSS) 2018.
For ‘overall satisfaction’ Leeds appears in strong positions in several subject areas:
- Joint #1 overall for Accounting
- #1 in the Russell Group for Economics
- #1 in the Russell Group for Management Studies
- Joint #2 in the Russell Group for Finance
- Joint #2 in the Russell Group for Marketing
- #4 in the Russell Group for Business Studies.
In this survey of final year undergraduates, the University of Leeds is one of the top in the UK for student satisfaction and joint first in the Russell Group of universities. It scored 88% for overall satisfaction, compared to a national average of 83%. The independent annual survey is one of the key indicators of how students rate their time at university, and was completed by over 300,000 final-year students in the UK in 2018.