We are a leading international business school, recognised globally for our excellence in teaching and impactful research.
When making your decision on where to study there are lots of factors you will want to consider. On this page you can find out more about the rankings that matter to you:
Leeds University Business School is also a faculty of the University of Leeds, one of the leading higher education institutions in the UK, ranked in the top 100 universities in the world (QS rankings 2022) and a member of the prestigious Russell Group of research-intensive UK universities.
QS World University Rankings
- The University of Leeds was ranked 92nd in the QS World University Rankings 2022
- Business and Management studies ranked 80th in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021
- Leeds was ranked 8th in the UK by the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022
- The University of Leeds has moved up to 127th from 160th last year in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022
- For the business and economics subject area Leeds is ranked 9th in the UK and 65th in the world.
- In the Times Higher Education Impact Rankings, which assess universities against the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Leeds is ranked 16th globally and 4th in the UK.
Complete University Guide League Tables 2022
The Guardian University Guide 2022
The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
Leeds University Business School was placed in the top 10 universities in the UK across all business subject groups. Including 2nd for Accounting and Finance
ShanghaiRanking's Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2021
The High Fliers report - ‘The Graduate Market in 2021’
Each year we enter our MBA and Masters programmes in a number of leading global rankings. We are regularly world ranked by the Financial Times, QS and The Economist.
The Leeds MBA
- The QS Global MBA Rankings 2022 has ranked Leeds 14th overall in the UK and 11th for employability.
- The Leeds Full-time MBA has jumped 17 places to be ranked 61st in the world and 6th in the UK according to the Economist Which MBA? Rankings 2021.
- Leeds University Business School is one of only 36 European business schools ranked as Tier One in the CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings 2021.
- In the 2022 QS Business Masters Rankings, our MSc Management programme was listed 12th in the UK and 78th globally. We ranked 10th in the UK for ‘Thought Leadership’ and 12th in the UK for ‘Employability’.
- In the 2022 QS Business Masters Rankings, our MSc Business Analytics and Decision Sciences was listed 10th in the UK and 73rd globally. It also ranked 5th in the UK for ‘Employability’ and 6th for ‘Thought Leadership’.
- The Economist ranked the MSc Management programme within the UK top five and 36th globally. We were also ranked 1st in the UK for opening career opportunities and 2nd in the UK for the quality of our facilities.
- FT Masters in Management Rankings 2020 placed Leeds 8th in the UK and 69th globally. In the supplementary programmes tables, MSc International Business is 1st in the UK for the ninth year running.