Leeds University Business School is delighted to welcome small business owners and senior leaders to join us at our SME Leaders Forum, which runs bi-monthly from 3pm-6.30pm on Wednesday afternoons.
Why should I attend?
This Forum has been created to enable small business leaders to:
- Hear from inspiring speakers on topics relevant to their fast-paced organisations
- Carve out time to work on their business, thinking about key changes and innovations
- Work with other like-minded leaders to tackle issues and learn from their experiences
- Share their own stories of success
Each forum event will have a speaker to introduce a particular topic or share their key learnings, followed by a short workshop session during which leaders will be able to apply new ideas to their business and discuss challenges with their peer-group. The events include networking opportunities.
The forum is free to attend and open to all small business leaders meeting the following criteria:
- Owner/leader/shareholder of a growing SME
- Operating from their own business premises
- Operating at least 2 years and have employees
Upcoming programme dates
- Dates for 2021 are due to be announced soon,
Contact Susanne Marchant (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more about the forum.