Leeds University Business School is delighted to welcome small business owners and senior leaders to join us at our SME Leaders Forum, which runs 3 times a year, late afternoon/early evening.
Why should I attend?
This Forum has been created to enable small business leaders to:
- Hear from inspiring speakers on topics relevant to their fast-paced organisations
- Carve out time to work on their business, thinking about key changes and innovations
- Work with other like-minded leaders to tackle issues and learn from their experiences
- Share their own stories of success
Each forum event will have a speaker to introduce a particular topic or share their key learnings, followed by a short workshop session during which leaders will be able to apply new ideas to their business and discuss challenges with their peer-group. The events include networking opportunities.
The forum is free to attend and open to all small business leaders meeting the following criteria:
- Owner/leader/shareholder of a growing SME
- Operating from their own business premises
- Operating at least 2 years and have employees
Upcoming forum dates
- Tuesday 23 November at 3:45-6:30pm on the University campus
New Ways of Working – “Office v Homeworking” Dr Matt Davis, Associate Professor
Reserve your place by completing the registration form
- Spring 2022 – date to be announced
- Summer 2022 – date to be announced
Contact Susanne Marchant (email@example.com) to find out more about the forum.