Wherever you are in the world, you can benefit from a varied programme of events and support that continues to help you grow and strengthen your professional skillset.
As a graduate of the Business School you can access the University of Leeds Careers Centre services. These include one to one drop-in sessions, longer careers guidance appointments and mock interviews, all bookable via the drop-in service (14:00-16:00, Monday to Friday).
If you can't visit the Careers Centre in person, but would like some advice, you can ask your questions using the e-guidance service. Alternatively, you can contact the Careers Centre on +44 (0) 113 343 5295 or email email@example.com.
Class of 2023
Being in your final year is tough. On top of exams and deadlines, we know it’s hard to make time for future planning, especially during a pandemic. Visit the Class of 2023 support page on MyCareer, to get access to important resources that should help you feel more confident in taking your next steps.
MyCareer vacancy database
As graduates, you have access to the exclusive MyCareer database of local, national and international job opportunities, as well as many student and graduate internship opportunities. You will need to register for a graduate login.
Enterprise support - SPARK
The University's business start-up service, SPARK, advises and assists students and alumni who have graduated within the last seven years with their initial business idea to start-up and beyond. Take a look and see how SPARK can help you start your own business with this award-winning service.
Leeds for Life
If you’re a recent graduate, remember to use Leeds for Life for your continued personal, academic and professional development.
- Graduates can get their CV checked with Careerset. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an access code.
- Get video interview practice on shortlist.me. Email email@example.com to set up an account
- Access psychometric tests on Graduates First. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account.
Other professional development resources
- Webinar Archive - Access our ever growing professional development webinar series archive (Are you based in China? Access our webinar archive through Youku).
- GoinGlobal - Access via Leeds Alumni online for exclusive access
- CareerLeader - Access this online business career self-assessment programme. Please email LUBS Alumni for $20 discount code.
- AMBA Membership – Available to alumni from AMBA-accredited programmes.
- Career Maximiser – CPD accredited career development programme.
- GoGlocal Podcast – Listen to a wide range of guest discussing how to think globally whilst acting locally.
- Future of Work Podcast – Listen to various alumni, students and staff discuss the future of the workplace.
- Futurelearn – Deepen your understanding of a specialist subject and pursue further academic study.