As a graduate of the Business School you can access the University of Leeds Careers Centre services. This includes one to one drop-in sessions, longer careers guidance appointments and mock interviews, all bookable via the drop-in service (14:00-16:00, Monday to Friday).
If you can't visit the Careers Centre in person, but would like some advice, you can ask your questions using the e-guidance service. Alternatively, you can contact the Careers Centre on +44 (0) 113 343 5295 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class of 2020
Find out more about current career events, webinar recordings, and other resources especially for recent graduates. Visit Class of 2020.
MyCareer vacancy database
As graduates, you have access to the exclusive MyCareer database of local, national and international job opportunities, as well as many student and graduate internship opportunities. You will need to register for a graduate login.
Enterprise support - Spark
The University's business start-up service, Spark, advises and assists students and alumni who have graduated within the last seven years with their initial business idea to start-up and beyond.
If you graduated in the last five years, you can make connections through the University's online networking tool, Leeds Network. If you want to explore career options, gain tips on entry into specific careers or receive supportive advice on developing your career, access the Leeds Network through the Leeds for Life website using your University credentials.
Leeds for Life
If you’re a recent graduate, remember to use Leeds for Life for your continued personal, academic and professional development.
Other professional development resources
- Webinar Archive - Access our ever growing professional development webinar series archive
- GoinGlobal - Access via Leeds Alumni online for exclusive access
- CareerLeader - Access this online business career self-assessment programme. Please email LUBS Alumni for $20 discount code.
- AMBA Membership – Available to alumni from AMBA-accredited programmes
- Career Maximiser – CPD accredited career development programme.
- Futurelearn – Deepen your understanding of a specialist subject and pursue further academic study.