Populated by a broad range of professionals, spanning all sectors and levels of seniority, your alumni network has the reach and power to continue to enhance your prospects and reputation for a lifetime. Furthermore, wherever you are in the world, you can benefit from a varied programme of events and support that continues to help you grow and strengthen your professional skillset. As a graduate of the Business School you can enjoy a range of benefits and services:
- Events and networking
- Career and professional development
- Access to online research
- Discounts and bursaries
- University facilities
- Transcripts, degree certificates and other important documents
- Sign up for one of our socials, networking events, business lectures or professional development webinars via our events listing.
- Find out more and connect with our alumni groups across the globe
- Join the free Leeds Alumni Book Club – the perfect way to talk about books with fellow alumni around the world.
- Connect directly with your peers through our alumni social media channels.
- Find out more on our careers page
- Subscribe to our Research and Innovation Blog to keep up to date with the latest research
- Leeds University Business School's Research Paper Series on the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) - SSRN is a worldwide, multi-disciplinary online repository of scholarly research and related material. Every month an issue featuring the most popular papers will be emailed to subscribers. Subscribe to Leeds University Business School
- View research from Leeds, Sheffield and York universities by visiting White Rose Research Online
- Alumni can access the Library for free, or borrow books for a small annual fee. Visit the The University Library for more information
- Listen to our Research and Innovation podcast on SoundCloud to keep up to date on the latest thinking on a wide range of business issues
- Pay less for further study and subscriptions
- University of Leeds graduates may qualify for a 10% alumni tuition fee bursary to study a postgraduate degree (subject to eligibility).
- University of Leeds graduates may qualify for a 10% scholarship award towards the relevant tuition fee for taught postgraduate programmes at the Business School (subject to eligibility).
- Get up to 70% off subscriptions to popular magazines, such as New Scientist, National Geographic, Vogue and many more. (Delivery only available to European addresses).
- Get up to 77% off The Economist
You may not be a student anymore but you can still make use of our excellent
- Order transcripts, statements and replacement degree certificates at the Student Services Centre
- A full reference is available from the Business School for up to two years after graduation by emailing the Alumni Relations Team (email@example.com). Please state your course and year of graduation
Our dedicated Alumni Relations Team are here to support you after graduation. For more information on any of these benefits, or advice on connecting with your alumni community, please get in touch.