Members of COSCR are keen on establishing long-term collaboration and relationships with businesses.
Supply Chain Council
We welcome managers from commercial companies, governmental agencies and research institutions who have an interest in supply chain management and local economies to join our Supply Chain Council. As part of the Supply Chain Council we can work together to contribute to local and global business communities and influence policy makers by conducting joint research projects and facilitating knowledge transfer.
Supply Chain Series
The Centre for Operations and Supply Chain Research (COSCR) is collaborating with Eli Broad College of Business at Michigan State University to develop and deliver executive development programmes for supply chain executives and directors. These programmes consist of “Supply Chain Series” aiming to equip supply chain executives and directors with the latest thinking, skills and tools for advancing supply chain management capabilities.
The Supply Chain Series consist of a series of three-day training courses to be delivered at a location in Leeds specifically dedicated for executive development.
For further details about the series, visit our Executive Education page.
Commercial research and Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) project
We work with commercial organisations providing research and consultancy services. We can map and model supply chains and networks, and work together on the joint application of research grants. Read more about Knowledge Transfer Partnerships.
We welcome postdoctoral visiting scholars and fellows from all over the world with the aim of providing postdoctoral training and to advance theories and practices in logistics, operations and supply chain management.
You may have funding from you home institution, or you may consider working with us to apply for one of the following funding opportunities:
- EPSRC Fellowships
- British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships
- The Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowships
- Newton International Fellowships Scheme
- Commonwealth Academic Fellowships
Current and previous visitors and fellows:
- Dr Serdal Ozusaglam, Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Environmental Management, Centre for Operations and Supply Chain Research (COSCR) [LUBS Research Fellow Oct 2014 – Oct 2015].
- Dr Muhaimina Allsopp, Research Fellow at Leeds University Business School, Centre for Operations and Supply Chain Research (COSCR) [ESRC Research Fellow May 2013 – April 2014].
- Professor Elcio Mendonça Tachizawa, Assistant Professor at the Department of Business Administration at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid [Visiting scholar June 2013].
- Dr Tingting Xiang, lecturer and researcher from University of Auvergne, France, also visiting fellow at the Centre for Transport and Logistics (CRET-LOG), Aix-Marseille University, France [Visiting scholar June 2013].
- Dr Muhammad Nauman Abbasi, Assistant Professor, Institute of Management Sciences, Bahauddin Zakariya University (Multan), Pakistan. [Visiting Scholar October 2016 – October 2017]
- Dr Atiya Abdulkadhim Jiryo Al-Zuheri, Engineers Chief, Ministry of Science and Technology, Baghdad, Iraq and adjunct Lecturer, Department of Production Engineering and Metallurgy, University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq [Visiting scholar October 2016 – March 2017]
- Professor Ruihong Gao, Faculty of Economics, Wakayama University, Japan [Visiting scholar April 2016 – March 2017]