The Centre for Operations and Supply Chain Research (COSCR) is a multi-disciplinary research centre that focuses on developing and disseminating knowledge in operations and supply chain management, as well as advancing managerial practices.
Our research aims to benefit students, academic researchers, policy and decision makers, management consultants, business managers, and the wider public.
The centre members conduct scholarly and rigorous research projects using a mixture of methods including theory construction, modelling, testing and developing application-based tools by working closely with members of our Supply Chain Council and through collaboration with other research institutions.
Through collaboration with business, local government and other research institutes, we create and share knowledge in operations and supply chain management.
COSCR contributes to Undergraduate, Masters, MBA and PhD programmes at the Business School:
- BA Business Management
- MSc Global Supply Chain Management
- MSc Management
- The Leeds MBA
- PhD in Management - specialising in logistics, operations and supply chain management
We offer commercial services including:
- Knowledge transfer eg Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) and Innovative Training Network (ITN)
- Commercial consultancy eg supply chain practice review, supply chain improvement project, supply chain technology strategy, supply chain collaboration project, mapping of supply chains and networks, social network analysis, and supply chain modelling
- Executive and Professional Education eg customised supply chain management courses and Leeds Supply Chain Mastery series