The Centre for Operations and Supply Chain Research (COSCR) contributes to Undergraduate, Masters and MBA courses including:
We also supervise postgraduate researchers in the areas of logistics, operations and supply chain management.
- PhD supervisors
- Developing an interesting research proposal
To develop a good PhD proposal, you may contact academic members of the centre or find out more about our current research projects. We currently focus on the following distinctive research streams. However, we will also welcome proposals which involve other topics related to operations and supply chain management, as well as other disciplines.
- Supply chain management, strategy, integration and collaboration
- Supply chain, technology, networks and collaborative innovation
- Supply chain risk, resilience and sustainability
- Food supply chain
- Social networks and analysis
- Digital supply chains and economy
- Future cities and resilient community
- Eco innovation and environmental management
To make an informal enquiry about the PhD study topics email Professor Chee Yew Wong (email@example.com).
To find out more about the PhD entry requirements, application procedures, fees, funding, scholarship and deadlines from Leeds University Business School go to our PhD web pages or email firstname.lastname@example.org.