We publish a range of theoretical and practical books based on our research and expertise.
Market, Business and Sustainability
A collection of selected reports that examine business sustainability, market sustainability and supply chain sustainability in a variety of contexts and using diverse methodologies. This reference work emphasises the profound impact of sustainability management on markets and business by Ilias P. Vlachos and George Malindretos.
Published 2015; Bentham e-Book.
Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Principles and Practices for Sustainable Operations and Management
A comprehensive guide on managing sustainable logistics, operations and supply chains, which takes a holistic view across the supply chain and wider economical, societal and environmental issues affecting logistics and supply chain, by David B. Grant, Alexandra Trautrims and Chee Yew Wong.
Published March 2015; Kogan Page.
ISBN 978-0747973860 (Old 798-079436668)
Measuring Social Impact for Policies, Programmes and Projects: Getting It Done
Social impact assessment is a means of creating a dialogue that seeks to help project organisers and funders to secure their intended outcomes... in terms of the (short and longer-term) effects that a particular project or programme has on improving the well-being of the various groups and societies involved. This book uses real-life case studies and worked examples to illustrate best practice in planning and executing a social impact assessment in a variety of project contexts; by Rory Dillon and Tom Burgess.
Published 2012; Institute of Productivity
Intelligent Agrifood Chains and Networks
Offers a timely discussion of the current state of food logistics, and indicates the major ICT problems that can occur during production, warehousing, transportation and retailing. Emphasis is given to new technologies and intelligent systems that are able to process time-dependent information, handle emergencies, and support logistics operations in food management by Michael Bourlakis, Ilias Vlahos, Vasileios Zeimpekis (eds.).
Published 2011; Wiley.
Hybrid Algorithms for Service, Computing and Manufacturing Routing and Scheduling Solutions: A comprehensive guide on managing sustainable logistics, operations
Explore research development and applications from an interdisciplinary perspective that combines approaches from operations research, computer science, artificial intelligence, and applied computational mathematics, by Jairo R. Montoya-Torres, Angel A. Juan, Luisa Huaccho Huatuco, Javier Faulin, and Gloria L. Rodriguez-Verjan.
Published 2011; Permier Reference Source.
Wired World: Energizing Business for e-Commerce
Links together four crucial elements in understanding and developing e-Commerce: how and why the internet changes marketing; e-based marketing communication mix; how the internet changes supply chain interactions, and offers a marketing and internet-based 'tool-kit' to help negotiate and keep up-to-date with the changing world of e-Commerce, by Glenn Hardaker & Gary Graham.
Published: 2001; Wiley.
Creative Destruction: Transformation in the Music Industry
This book takes you on a journey through the electronic music sub-genre with its high level of imagination, innovation and creativity. It presents one of the first detailed empirical studies on the impact of internet technologies on a specific sector of the music industry - electronic music. Drawing on more than 500 interviews conducted between 2001 and 2003 with multinational and independent music companies in 10 markets, strategies of the major players, current business models, future scenarios and regulatory responses to the online distribution of music files are identified and evaluated; by Gary Graham, Glenn Hardaker, Gerald J. Lewis and Mark Lewis.
Published 2004; Beyond Labels Press.
- Research Insights
Supply Chain Insights is a two-to-three page summary of lessons learnt from COSCR research about a range of contemporary issues related to logistics, operations and supply chain management. This publication provides frameworks, tools and recommendations from our research.
Logistics Collaboration: Understanding drivers, barriers and benefits
Based on three case studies and the exiting literature, this issue of Supply Chain Insights reveals some nuanced insights about factors that affect the success of logistics collaboration. The article explains how key drivers, challenges, barriers, success factors and benefits of logistics collaboration cane be addressed in a three-step collaboration framework.
Authors: Passaraporn Sawasdee and Professor Chee Yew Wong (January 2016)
- Journal articles
We publish in high-quality academic journals for theoretical and practical advancement.
- Burgess, T., Grimshaw, P., King S. and Shaw, N. (2017). Diversity of the Information Systems Research Field: a journal governance perspective. Information Systems Research (accepted).
- Burgess, T., Grimshaw, P., Huatuco, L. and Shaw, N. (2017). Mapping the operations and supply chain management field: a journal governance perspective”, International Journal of Operations and Production Management (accepted).
- Mehmood, R., Meriton, R., Graham, G., Hennelly, P., Kumar, M. (2017). Exploring the influence of big data on city transport operations: a Markovian approach. International Journal of Operations and Production Management, 37 (1), pp. 75-104. DOI: 10.1108/IJOPM-03-2015-0179.
- Hernández-Serrano, M.-J., Renés-Arellano, P., Graham, G., Greenhill, A. (2017). From prosumer to prodesigner: Participatory news consumption. Comunicar, 25 (50), pp. 77-87. DOI: 10.3916/C50-2017-07
- Wong, C.Y., Wong, C.W.Y., Boon-itt, S. (2017). Do arcs of integration differ across industries? Methodology extension and empirical evidence from Thailand. International Journal of Production Economics, 183, pp. 223-234. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijpe.2016.11.001
- Kumar, M., Graham, G., Hennelly, P., Srai, J. (2016). How will smart city production systems transform supply chain design: a product-level investigation. International Journal of Production Research, 54 (23), pp. 7181-7192. DOI: 10.1080/00207543.2016.1198057
- Srai, J.S., Kumar, M., Graham, G., Phillips, W., Tooze, J., Ford, S., Beecher, P., Raj, B., Gregory, M., Tiwari, M.K., Ravi, B., Neely, A., Shankar, R., Charnley, F., Tiwari, A. (2016). Distributed manufacturing: scope, challenges and opportunities. International Journal of Production Research, 54 (23), pp. 6917-6935. DOI: 10.1080/00207543.2016.1192302
- Vlachos, I.P. (2016). Reverse logistics capabilities and firm performance: the mediating role of business strategy. International Journal of Logistics Research and Applications, 19 (5), pp. 424-442. DOI: 10.1080/13675567.2015.1115471
- Chen, J., Sohal, A.S., Prajogo, D.I. (2016). Supply risk mitigation: a multi-theoretical perspective. Production Planning and Control, 27 (10), pp. 853-863. DOI: 10.1080/09537287.2016.1147620
- Öberg, C., Graham, G. (2016). How smart cities will change supply chain management: A technical viewpoint. Production Planning and Control, 27 (6), pp. 529-538. DOI: 10.1080/09537287.2016.1147095
- Li, F., Nucciarelli, A., Roden, S., Graham, G. (2016). How smart cities transform operations models: A new research agenda for operations management in the digital economy. Production Planning and Control, 27 (6), pp. 514-528. DOI: 10.1080/09537287.2016.1147096
- Graham, G. (2016). Smart cities and operations management. Production Planning and Control, 27 (6), pp. 431-432. DOI: 10.1080/09537287.2016.1147100
- Boon-itt, S., & Wong, C. Y. (2016). Empirical investigation of alternate cumulative capability models: A multi-method approach. Production Planning & Control, 27(4), 299-311. DOI: 10.1080/09537287.2015.1124299
- Boon-Itt, S., Wong, C.Y., Wong, C.W.Y. (2016). Supply chain management in service industry: A process capabilities perspective. IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, 2016-January, art. no. 7385655, pp. 295-299. DOI: 10.1109/IEEM.2015.7385655
- Bing, X., Bloemhof, J.M., Ramos, T.R.P., Barbosa-Povoa, A.P., Wong, C.Y., van der Vorst, J.G.A.J. (2016). Research challenges in municipal solid waste logistics management. Waste Management, 48, pp. 584-592. DOI: 10.1016/j.wasman.2015.11.025
- Vlachos, I.P., Gutnik, S. (2016). Together we e-export: Horizontal cooperation among Austrian food companies in global supply chains and the role of electronic business tools. International Journal of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management, 9 (1), pp. 17-40. DOI: 10.4018/IJISSCM.2016010102
- Masters, K., Oh, E.Y., Cox, J., Simmons, B., Lintott, C., Graham, G., Greenhill, A., Holmes, K. (2016). Science learning via participation in online citizen science. Journal of Science Communication, 15 (3), art. no. A07.
- Malindretos, G., Vlachos, I., Manikas, I., Chatzimanolakis, M. (2016). Future prospects of sustainable aquaculture supply chain practices. Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, 52, pp. 487-497. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-32098-4_42
- Greenhill, A., Holmes, K., Woodcock, J., Lintott, C., Simmons, B.D., Graham, G., Cox, J., Oh, E.Y., Masters, K. (2016). Playing with science: Exploring how game activity motivates users participation on an online citizen science platform. Aslib Journal of Information Management, 68 (3), pp. 306-325. DOI: 10.1108/AJIM-11-2015-0182
- Cox, J., Oh, E.Y., Simmons, B., Lintott, C., Masters, K., Greenhill, A., Graham, G., Holmes, K. (2015). Defining and Measuring Success in Online Citizen Science: A Case Study of Zooniverse Projects. Computing in Science and Engineering, 17 (4), art. no. 7106413, pp. 28-41. DOI: 10.1109/MCSE.2015.65
- Lin, Z., He, G. Vlachos, I. (2015). Britain in bloom? A study into Chinese tourists’ experience. EuroMed Journal of Business, Vol. 10 Iss: 3, pp.297 – 310. DOI: 10.1108/EMJB-09-2014-0030
- Boon-itt, S. and Wong, C.Y. (2015) "Empirical investigation of alternate cumulative capability models: a multi-method approach", Production Planning & Control, forthcoming. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09537287.2015.1124299
- Hennelly, P. and Wong, C.Y. (2015) "The formation of new inter-firm relationships: a UK offshore wind sector analysis", International Journal of Energy Sector Management, forthcoming.
- Chen, J., Zhao, X., Lewis, M., and Squire, B. (2015) "A multi-method investigation of buyer power and supplier motivation to share knowledge", Production Operations Management, forthcoming.
- Skipworth, H.D., Godsell, J., Wong, C.Y., Saghiri, S.S., Julien, D. (2015) "Supply chain alignment for improved business performance: an empirical study", Supply Chain Management: an International Journal, 20(5), 511-533.http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/SCM-06-2014-0188
- Karia, N., Wong, C.Y., Asaari, A.H.M.H, Lai, K-H. (2015) "The effects of resource bundling on third-party logistics service providers' performance", International Journal of Engineering Business Management, 7(1), 1-14.
- Graham, G. (2015) "How is citizen science in online citizen science: a case study of Zooniverse projects", Computer in Science and Engineering, forthcoming.
- Vlachos, I. P. (2015) "Applying lean thinking in the food supply chains: a case study", Production Planning & Control, forthcoming.
- Graham, G, Mehmood, R., Coles, E. (2015) "Exploring future cityscapes through urban logistics prototyping: a technical viewpoint”, Supply Chain Management: an International Journal, 20(3), 341-352. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/SCM-05-2014-0169
- Graham, G. (2015) "Future cities and urban supply chain management", Supply Chain Management: an International Journal, 20(3), 1-5.
- Hernandez-Serrano, M.J., Greenhill, A., Graham, G. (2015) "Transforming the news value chain in the social era: a community perspective", Supply Chain Management: an International Journal, 20(3), 313-326. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/SCM-05-2014-0147
- Tachizawa, E.M., Wong, C.Y. (2015) "Performance of green supply chain management governance mechanisms: A supply network and complexity perspective”, Journal of Supply Chain Management, 31(5), 18-32.http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/jscm.12072
- Wong, C.Y., Wong C.W.Y. and Boon-itt, S. (2015) "Integrating environmental management into supply chains: A systematic literature review and theoretical framework", International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, 45(1/2), 43-68. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/IJPDLM-05-2013-0110
- Vlachos, I. P. and Lin, Z., (2014) "Investigating drivers of airline loyalty: Evidence from the business travelers in China", Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 71, 1-17. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tre.2014.07.011
- Vlachos, I. P. (2014) "The impact of private label foods on supply chain governance", British Food Journal, 116(7), 1106 – 1127.http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/BFJ-09-2012-0228
- Vlachos, I. P. (2014) "Reverse food logistics during the product life cycle", International Journal of Integrated Supply Management, 9(1/2), 48-83. http://dx.doi.org/10.1504/IJISM.2014.064356
- Vlachos, I. P. (2014) "A hierarchical model of the impact of RFID practices on retail supply chain performance", Expert Systems with Applications, Special Issue on 21st Century Logistics and Supply Chain Management, 41(1), 5-15. http://dx.doi.org/doi:10.1016/j.eswa.2013.07.006
- Skoumpopoulou, D., Dewaele, D. and Vlachos, I. (2014) "Effects of the supplier selection process on post-contract supplier performance", Journal of Supply Chain Management Systems, 3(1), 1-13. (URL)
- Tachizawa, E.M., Wong, C.Y. (2014) "Towards a theory of multi-tier sustainable supply chains: a systematic literature review", Supply Chain Management: an International Journal, 19(5/6), 643-663. (10.1108/SCM-02-2014-0070).
- Mogre, R., Wong, C.Y. Lalwani, C. (2014) "Mitigating supply and production uncertainties with dynamic scheduling and using real-time transport information", International Journal of Production Research, 52(7), 5223-5235.(10.1080/00207543.2014.900201).
- Liu, M., Feng, M., Wong, C.Y. (2014) "Flexible service policies for a Markov inventory system with two demand classes", International Journal of Production Economics, (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j/ijpe.2013.10.010), 151, 180-185.
- Keane, J., Graham, G., & Burnes, B. (2014), "Literacy praxiphorical analysis: using science fiction and fantasy to shape organizational futures", Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 84, 54-65. (http://10.1016/j.techfore.2013.10.025)
- Graham, G., & Mehmood, R. (2014), "The strategic prototype "crime-sourcing" and the Science/Science fiction behind it", Technological Forecasting & Social Change, 84, 86-92. (http://10.1016/j.techfore.2013.10.026)
- Graham, G., Greenhill, A. & Callaghan, V. (2014), "Creative prototyping", Technological Forecasting & Social Change, Special Section, 84, 1-4.
- Wong, C.Y., Grant, D.B., Allan, B., & Jasiuvian, J. (2014). "Logistics and supply chain education and jobs: a study of UK markets", International Journal of Logistics Management, 25(3), 537-552 (http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/IJLM-01-2013-0003).
- Feng, M-Y., Mangan, J., Xu, M., Wong, C.Y. & Lalwani, C., (2014), “Investigating the different approaches to importance-performance analysis”, The Service Industries Journal, 34(12), 1021-1041. (http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/02642069.2014.915949).
- Chen, J., Sohal, A., and Prajogo, D. (2013) "Supply chain operational risk mitigation: a collaborative approach", International Journal of Production Research, 51(7), 2186-2199.
- Graham, G., & Greenhill, A. (2013), "Exploring interaction: print and online news media synergies", Internet Research, 23(1), 89-108.
- Graham, G. (2013), "Exploring business visions using creative fictional prototypes", Futures, 50, 1-4.
- Sivadasan, S., Smart, J., Huatuco, L.H. & Calinescu, A. (2013). "Reducing schedule instability by identifying and omitting complexity-adding information flows at the supplier-customer interface", International Journal of Production Economics, 145(1), 253-262.
- Ankrah, S.N., Burgess, T.F., Grimshaw, P. & Shaw, N. (2013), “Asking both university and industry actors about their engagement in knowledge transfer: what single-group studies of motives omit”, Technovation, 33(2-3), 50-65.
- DeMattos, C.P., Burgess, T.F. & Shaw, N. (2013), “The impact of R&D-specific factors on the attractiveness of small- and medium-sized enterprises as partners vis- -vis alliance formation in large emerging economies”, R&D Management, 43(1), 1-20.
- Wong, C.W.Y., Wong, C.Y. & Boon-itt, S. (2013). "The combined effects of internal and external supply chain integration on product innovation", International Journal of Production Economics, 146, 566-574.
- Karia, N., & Wong, C.Y. (2013), “The impact of logistic resources on performance: a survey of Malaysian logistics service providers”, Production Planning & Control, 24(7), 589-606.
- Smart, J., Calinescu, A. & Huatuco, L.H. (2013), “Extending the information-theoretic measures of the dynamic complexity of manufacturing systems”, International Journal of Production Research, 51(2), 362-379.
- Wong, C.W.Y, Wong C.Y., & Boon-itt., S. (2013), “Green service practices: performance implications and the role of environmental management systems”, Service Science, 5(1), 69-84.
- Wu, Y., Huatuco, L.H., Frizelle, G. & Smart, J. (2013), “A method for analysing the operational complexity in supply chains”, Journal of the Operational Research Society. 64, 654–667.
- Ozulsaglam, S. (2012), " Environmental innovation: a conscience review of the literature", Vie & Sciences de l'entreprise, 191-192, 15-38.
- Burgess, T.F. & H eap, J. (2012), “Creating a sustainable national index for social, environmental and economic productivity”, International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, 61(4), 334-358.
- Chang, K. P. & Graham, G. (2012), “E-business strategy in supply chain collaboration: an empirical study of B2B eCommerce projects in Taiwan’s IT industry”, International Journal of Electronic Business, 10(2), 101-112.
- Graham, G., & Freeman, J. (2012), "Exploraing interaction: print and online news media synergies", OR Insight, 25(4), 199-220.
- Mejias Herrera S.H. & Huatuco, L.H. (2012), “Macroergomonics’ contribution to the effectiveness of collaborative supply chains”, Work: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment and Rehabilitation, 41, 2695-2700.
- Trautrims, A., Grant, D.B., & Wong, C.Y. (2012), “The interaction of human resources and managerial systems as they affect in-store replenishment operations”, Supply Chain Forum: An International Journal, 13(2), 56-66.
- Trautrims, A., Grant, D.B., Cunliffe, A.L., & Wong, C.Y. and (2012), “Using the ‘Documentary Method’ to analyse qualitative data in logistics research”, International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 42(19), 828-842.
- Wong, C.Y., Skipworth, H., Godsell, J., & Achimugu, N. (2012), “Enabling supply chain alignment: Developing theory through a systematic literature review”, Supply Chain Management: an International Journal, 17(4), 419-437.
- Wong, C.Y., Boon-itt, S. & Wong, C.W.Y. (2011), "The contingency effects of environmental uncertainty on the relationship between supply chain integration and operational performance", Journal of Operations Management, 26(9), 604-615.
- Boon-itt, S. & Wong, C.Y. (2011), “The moderating effects of technological and demand uncertainties on the relationship between supply chain integration and customer delivery performance”, International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 41(3), 253-276.
- Burgess, T.F. & Shaw, N.E. (2010), “Editorial board membership of management and business journals: A social network analysis of the Financial Times 40”, British Journal of Management, 21(3): 627-648.
- Graham, G. & Smart, A. (2010), “The regional newspaper supply chain and the Internet”, Supply Chain Management: an International Journal, 15(3), 196-206.
- Graham, G. & Hill, J. (2010), “The role of the Internet in the decline and future of regional newspapers", Journal of Business and Economics, 1(1): 1-9.
- Kerrigan, F. & Graham, G. (2010), “Interaction of regional news media production and consumption through the social space”, Journal of Marketing Management, 26(3/4), 302-320.
- Huatuco L.H., Burgess, T.F. & Shaw, N.E. (2010), “Entropic-related complexity for reengineering a robust supply chain: a case study”, Production Planning & Control, 21(8): 724-735.
- Sivadasan S., Smart, J., Huatuco, L.H. & Calinescu, A. (2010), “Operational complexity and supplier-customer integration: Case studies insights and complexity rebound”, Journal of the Operational Research Society, 61(12), 1709-1718.
- Wang, C., Wong, C.Y., Johansen, J., Qi, B. & Shen, S-F. (2010), “A comparison of supply chain decisions-making factors between foreign and local retailers in Taiwan”, The IUP Journal of Business Strategy, VII(4), 54-71.
- Wong, C.Y. & Karia, N. (2010), “Explaining the competitive advantage of logistics service providers: a resource-based view approach”, International Journal of Production Economics, 128, 51-67.
- Wong, C.Y. & Acur, N. (2010), “Understanding inter-organizational decision coordination”, Supply Chain Management: an International Journal, 15(4), 332-343.
- Gao, R. & Wong, C.Y. (2009), “Organizational innovation and paradigm shift: comparing the learning process of two Chinese state-owned enterprises (SOEs)”, The Journal of Japanese Operations Management and Strategy, 1(1), 65-83.
- Chanintrakul, P. Mondragon, A.E., Lalwani, C. & Wong, C.Y. (2009), “Reverse logistics network design: a state-of-the- art literature review”, International Journal of Business Performance and Supply Chain Modelling, 1(1), 61-81.
- Graham, G & Hill, J. (2009), “The British newspaper industry supply chain in the digital age”, Prometheus, 27(2), 117-124.
- Graham, G & Hill, J. (2009), “The British newspaper industry value chain and the Internet”, OR Insight, 22, 165-183.
- Huatuco, LH., Efstathiou, J., Calinescu, A., Sivadasan, S. & Kariuki, S. (2009), “Comparing the impact of different rescheduling strategies on the entropic-related complexity of manufacturing systems”, International Journal of Production Research, 47(15): 4305-4325.
- Hardaker, G. & Graham, G. (2008), “Community of self-organisation: Supply chain perspective of Finnish electronic music”, International Journal of Technology Management, 44(1): 89-110.
- Graham, G. & Hill, J. (2008), “Emergence of digital printing presses and the implications for the future of newspaper industry value creation”, International Journal of Value Chain Management, 2(2): 149-167.
- King S.F. & Burgess T.F. (2008), “Understanding success and failure in customer relationship management”, Industrial Marketing Management, 37(4): 421-431.
- Todd, Z., Madill, A., Shaw, N.E., & Bown, N. (2008), “Faculty members' perceptions of how academic work is evaluated: Similarities and differences by gender”, Sex Roles, 59(11-12), 765-775.
- Wong, C.Y. & Boon-itt, S. (2008), “The influence of institutional norms and environmental uncertainty on supply chain integration in the Thai automotive industry”, International Journal of Production Economics, 115, 400-410.
- Wong, C.Y. & Arlbjørn, J.S. (2008), “Managing uncertainty in a supply chain reengineering project towards agility”, International Journal of Agile System and Management, 3(3/4), 282-305.
- Wong C.Y. & Johansen, J. (2008), “Empirical testing of forecast updating procedure for seasonal products”, International Journal of Information Technology & Management, 7(1), 60-75.
- Wong C.Y. & Johansen, J. (2008), “A framework of manufacturer-retailer coordination process”, International Journal of Retail and Distribution Management, 36(5), 387-408.
We publish a range of reports and practical guides based on our research.
The Humber's Future Economic and Sustainable Development
This white paper identifies the future economic landscape of the Humber estuary based on its current and future potential such as port-centric logistics development, offshore wind energy projects, and other renewable energy projects. This project was partly led by Professor Chee Yew Wong.
Published 2013; University of Hull.
A Study of Plastic Recycling Supply Chain
A report examining the supply chains behind the recycling of plastic waste by Professor Chee Yew Wong for a research project funded by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (UK).
Published 2010; CILT.
- Presentations and videos
Interview with Professor Chee Yew Wong on reducing cost of energy for Southern Denmark University's ReCoE research project
This interview with Professor Chee Yew Wong was conducted during the January 2013 kick-off meeting of ReCoE (Reducing Cost of Energy in Offshore Wind Sector Through Supply Chain Innovation) project. Chee is a member of the ReCoE project; he acts as an external expert from Leeds University Business School. In the interview Chee highlights the research novelty, UK perspective ambitions and further funding opportunities for the three-year ReCoE project. Watch the video here.
Global trade and global supply chains by Professor Tomas Hult, Board College of Business, Michigan State University
This presentation by Professor Tomas Hult was delivered during the official launch of the Centre for Operations and Supply Chain Research on 9th December 2013. Tomas is a Byington Endowed Chair and Professor of Marketing and International Business. He is a visiting professor at Leeds University Business School. Watch the video here.
Official launch of the Centre for Operations and Supply Chain Research: An invitation to collaborate with us, by Professor Chee Yew Wong
This presentation was delivered during the official launch of the Centre for Operations and Supply Chain Research on 9 December 2013. The focus was on demonstrating COSCR's research expertise and interest, and as a call for academics, practitioners and policy makers to collaborate with us to advance theories and practices in logistics, operations and supply chain. Watch the video here or view the PowerPoint slides.
"How Do Organisations Make Decisions: The Case of Manufacturing, Logistics and Supply Chain" - Professor Chee Yew Wong
The presentation was delivered at the plenary on "How do organisations make decisions: the case of manufacturing, logistics and supply chain" at the Research Day organised by the University of Leeds Institute for Transport Studies (ITS) on 15 April 2013. View slides from the presentation here.
We deliver speeches and presentations at academic seminars and practitioner conferences. Some of these are available to view below.