High quality research, teaching and knowledge dissemination enables us to examine the modernisation of employment relations, casting light on the processes of organisational restructuring and innovation to understand shifting patterns of continuity and change. A focus on collaborative and interdisciplinary research together with an external-facing structure ensures informed and relevant dissemination to a broad network of stakeholders, academic experts and business practitioners, both at home and abroad.
- Marketisation, flexibilisation and social protection
- The changing nature of work
- Professions, occupations and skills
- Voice, representation and social movements
- Labour mobility, migration and citizenship
- Inequalities and inclusive work