PhD (Finance), Dublin City University
MSc (Finance), Dublin City Univeristy
BBA (Economics and Finance), University of Wisconsin, Green Bay
Fabian joined Leeds University Business School in September 2018. Prior to that, he worked at Queen’s Univesity Belfast. He received his MSc and PhD from Dublin City University (DCU), Dublin.
Senior Editor - Finance Research Letters (FRL)
Associate Editor - Research in International Business and Finance (RIBAF)
- Corporate impact of data breaches
- Various corporate financial policies
- Commodity and energy finance
(8) “Modelling Gold Futures: Should the Level of Speculation Inform Our Choice of Variables?”, with Chris Coyle and Fearghal Kearney, forthcoming European Journal of Finance
(7) “Uncovering long term relationships between oil prices and the economy: A time-varying cointegration analysis", with Fearghal Kearney, Brian Lucey, Maurice Peat and Sam Vinge, forthcoming Energy Economics.
(6) “Time-variation in the relationship between white precious metals and inflation: A cross-country analysis”, with Chi Keung Lau, Samuel Vigne and Mehmet Bilgin, Journal of International FinancialMarkets, Institutions and Money, 2018.
(5) Future directions in International Financial Integration Research - A Crowdsourced Perspective", with Brian Lucey et al., International Review of Financial Analysis, 55, 35-49, 2018.
(4) “The value of reputation in outside director appointments", with Michael Dowling and Mark Cummins, Finance Research Letters, 2018.
(3) “The effect of data breach announcements beyond the stock price: Empirical evidence on market activity", with Pierangelo Rosati, Mark Cummins, Peter Deeney, Lisa van der Werff and Theo Lynn, International Review of Financial Analysis, 49, 146-154, 2017.
(2) “Individual values and household finances", with Michael Dowling and Mark Cummins, Applied Economics, 1-19, 2016.
(1) “Does speculation impact what factors determine oil futures prices", with Fearghal Kearney, Economic Letters, 144, 119-122, 2016.