We are a leading international business school, recognised for our excellence in teaching and producing impactful research.
Regularly world ranked by the Financial Times, QS and The Economist, Leeds is one of the most influential schools in Europe.
The Economist Which MBA? Rankings 2021
The results showed that the Full-time MBA is placed:
- 61st globally and 6th in the UK overall
- 6th globally and 3rd in the UK for student quality
- 36th globally and 7th in the UK for personal development education and experience
- 41st globally and 4th in the UK for the alumni rating of our careers service
- 46th globally and 5th in the UK for potential to network
QS Business Masters Rankings 2021
- MSc Management was listed 15th in the UK and 79th globally.
- MSc Management was listed 12th in the UK for ‘Employability’ and 11th in the UK for ‘Thought Leadership’.
- MSc Business Analytics and Decision Sciences was listed 5th in the UK for ‘Employability’ and ‘Diversity’ and 6th for ‘Thought Leadership’
Complete University Guide League Tables 2021
The following subject areas are ranked:
- 3rd for Accounting and Finance
- 5th for Marketing and 2nd in the Russell Group
- 11th for Economics
- 13th for Business and Management
The Guardian University Guide 2021
Leeds University Business School is placed:
- 1st in the UK for the Accounting and Finance subject area
- 7th in the UK for the Economics subject area
- 9th for Business, Management and Marketing subject area.
View the results
QS World University Rankings 2021
- The University of Leeds was ranked 91st in the QS World University Rankings 2021
- Business and Management studies are ranked 80th in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021
- In the QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020, the University of Leeds has been ranked 8th in the UK for the employability of its graduates.
The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
Leeds University Business School was placed in the top 10 universities in the UK across all business subject groups:
- 2nd for Accounting and Finance
- 10th for Business Studies
- 10th for Economics.
Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021
Times Higher Education Awards 2019
Which MBA? Masters in Management Ranking 2019
The Economist has listed the MSc Management programme within the UK top five and 36th globally.
Based on the results of student and alumni experiences, we are ranked as one of the top schools in the UK:
- 1st in the UK, 7th overall for opening career opportunities
- 3rd in the UK, 27th overall for education experience
- 2nd in the UK, 9th overall for the quality of our facilities
- 1st in the UK, 18th overall for alumni effectiveness
CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings 2021
- Leeds University Business School is one of only 36 European business schools ranked as Tier One in the CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings 2021.
- CEO Magazine has been showcasing top business schools from around the globe since it first launched in 2008 and launched its annual Global MBA Rankings in 2012.
Financial Times Masters in Management Rankings 2020
Specifically relating to MSc International Business, the programme entered into the rankings, Leeds is:
- 8th in the UK and 69th globally
- 2nd in the UK, 5th overall for career progress
In the supplementary programmes tables, the School’s MSc International Business is 1st in the UK for the ninth year running.
National Student Survey (NSS) 2020
The Business School is number one in the Russell Group for Accounting according to the National Student Survey (NSS) 2020.
For ‘overall satisfaction’ Leeds appears in strong positions in several subject areas:
- #1 in the Russell Group for Accounting
- #2 in the Russell Group for Finance
- #4 in the Russell Group for Business Studies
- #6 in the Russell Group for Management Studie
The High Fliers report, The Graduate Market 2021
- The latest High Fliers report, The Graduate Market in 2021, has ranked Leeds as the 5th most targeted university in the UK by graduate recruiters.
ShanghaiRanking's Global Ranking of Academic Subjects 2020
FT European Business Schools Ranking 2019
The Business School has been placed:
- 63rd in Europe
- 16th in the UK
Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2018
The Full-time MBA has been placed:
- 12th in the UK and 92nd in the world
- 4th in the UK and 11th overall for value for money
- 8th in the UK and 28th overall for career progress
- Alumni surveyed have had a 92% salary increase.
Financial Times Master in Finance Ranking 2018
MSc Accounting and Finance has been placed:
- 2nd globally for percentage salary increase
- 6th in the UK for careers progress
- 5th in the UK for the effectiveness of our career services
- 100% of alumni surveyed were employed within three months of graduating
- Overall the programme was place 15th in the UK, and 61st globally.