- 09:15 - 17:00
- University House, Woodhouse Suite, University of Leeds
This event is part of a two part workshops designed to develop the sales skills of individuals already engaged across the sales cycle and/or managing a sales team. Ideally accessed by a business as a two workshop programme, the individual workshop sessions also work as stand-alone modules if necessary.
The SME Knowledge Network@Leeds provides a 100% fully funded Training Workshop Programme for qualifying businesses across the region. Once your business is registered as a member of the SME Knowledge Network@Leeds, you can register as a workshop participant(s) at no cost to your business.
Prospecting for new business is vital to the success of any company. Once you have a prospect, how successful are you at converting it to business? This workshop will ensure that you manage your prospecting activities to maximum effect, improve your new client engagement rate, your appointment conversion rate and your closure rates when meeting new prospects.
- Who are your target customers / clients?
- How can we access them to best effect?
- What makes us better than the competition?
- Networking – a great route to market
- The Psychology of selling
- How people make buying decisions?
- The power of the telephone
- Successful appointment setting
- Managing effective sales meetings
- Negotiation skills
- Closure techniques that really work
- Data management for long term success
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in a sales role, whether field based or on the telephone who is seeking to improve their effectiveness and closure rates.
If you want to know how to win and close more business this session is for you!For further information or any queries please contact email@example.com.