- 14:00 - 15:00
Managing Work-Life Balance
Finding work-life balance in what can be a rather hectic world can be a challenge. However, the most successful and top performing people are usually those who have found a way to manage both their work and home lives effectively.
That is why in this webinar session we will be focusing on:
• Identifying key pressure points
• Recognising danger signs
• Understanding personal behaviours
• Knowing what you want from your career and life
• Knowing when and how to ‘turn off’
• Setting clear boundaries
• Separating out the components of ‘home’ vs. ‘work’
• How to prioritise and negotiate your priorities with others
• Examples of ‘tough conversations’
• Strategies and practical techniques for improving work-life balance
• Knowing your limits
You will have the opportunity to pose any questions.
The session will run from 14:00 GMT
*Not in the UK? Find out what time this session is on in your country using the time zone converter.
This interactive session will be led by career development experts Position Ignition.
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet
Please check your sound settings on your computer to ensure that you can hear the webinar.