- 10:00 - 16:00
- The Charles Thackrah Building, Seminar Room 1.01
Prospecting for business is a skill in itself, but actually closing the business that presents itself is even more challenging for some.
Many businesses operate on a closure rate of 1:3 or 1:4 or more, and whilst in certain sectors, tenders etc influence these statistics, there are still ways that you can influence your closure rates to be much more positive. If you do not work in a tender dominated environment, are closure rates of 1:3 or 1:4 or more acceptable? What about the missed or lost opportunities and the cost involved in getting so close but not winning?
This workshop is designed to help you to influence more clients and customers to do new business and more business with you, either from a new or an existing client or customer perspective and is not to be missed.
- The psychology of selling
- How people make buying decisions
- Influencing those buying decisions in your favour
- Techniques for converting new business and existing clients to more business
- Negotiation skills to secure the best deal
- Closing techniques that work
This practical, interactive session will inspire you to close more business today, tomorrow and into the future to deliver sustainable performance improvement across your business development and sales activities.
Please book online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.