- 09:00 - 17:00
- University of Leeds
- Who can attend:
- Staff, students, alumni and external guests
The Festival of Ideas is a free one-day conference on campus showcasing the breadth and quality of Business School research, encouraging academic progression and connecting researchers. Join Business School staff and external guests, exploring the latest thinking on a range of business related topics. Attend the full day conference or opt for as few or as many sessions as you like.
- Celebrating impactful research
- Promoting interdisciplinary collaborations
- Inspiring the next generation of researchers
- Find out more about our areas of expertise
- Discover synergies with other disciplines
- Define your pathway into academia
- Grow your networks
- Align your areas of expertise
- Forge cross-discipline partnerships
For external guests
This event will see senior business leaders and academics address key challenges in business today.
Please revisit this page closer to the date of the event for more detailed information.
For further information, please contact the Research Office at research.LUBS@leeds.ac.uk