Undergraduate Accommodation

Student accommodation that suits you

Student in accommodation kitchen

Plenty of options - pick accommodation to suit you

You can choose to either live in University accommodation, or you can choose to live in independently or privately owned accommodation. Single first year undergraduate students and all single international (non-EU) students are guaranteed a place in University accommodation provided you have confirmation of your place and you submit your application in time.

University Accommodation

Charles Morris Hall at the University of Leeds

University accommodation is plentiful and varied, from converted Victorian homes to multi-storey blocks, with a full range in between. Half of the rooms available are en-suite with the other half having a bathroom you will share with a couple of other people. You’ll also have access to a kitchen and all University accommodation provides internet access. The bigger complexes provide a wide range of facilities from bars, to squash courts and shops. They’re great places for meeting and socialising with other people.

Membership of The Edge gym is included with University accommodation.

To find out more about the options available please visit the University’s accommodation website.

Private accommodation

If you don’t want to live in University-owned accommodation there are many privately owned houses and flats in Leeds that are available to students to rent. We recommend that you visit Unipol.

Unipol provides price guidelines and other information that will help you assess the quality of available accommodation.