Ideas in Practice is a free seminar series bringing together business people, policy makers and academics.
The events take place in Leeds and London where we discuss important topics and share ideas to help companies and public bodies both in the UK and globally.
We address key issues in areas such as technology and innovation, finance and the economy, international business strategy as well as environmental sustainability and inclusive societies. The seminars give you the opportunity to:
- Gain insights from leading experts
- Network with people from different areas with different perspectives
- Collaborate on projects, small to large
- Take part in dialogue on important issues of the day
- Find out what other people are doing and how they overcome problems
Subscribe to our Ideas in Practice invitation list: email Lucy Simpson (L.H.B.Simpson@leeds.ac.uk).
By agreeing to receive emails, your details will be stored on a secure University database and we will continue to contact you until you unsubscribe. For more information please see our privacy notice.
Ideas in Practice supports the Business School's mission and values of producing research that makes an impact on society, business and the economy. We hope the events will:
- Lead to new collaborations to do research, e.g. as part of a grant application to a research funding council
- Inspire discussions about business and economic challenges and opportunities
- Bring leading experts from around the world in to contact with business and policy audiences
- Create a forum for bringing together different perspectives on a particular issue of current interest.