- Company: Schneider Electric
- Job title: Global Senior Vice President
Stuart's experience spans Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North and South America. He has physically resided in four of these territories developing a strong track record in profitable business growth by aligning business enterprises to customer buying behaviours and the markets in which they operate.
In parallel such leadership has seen Stuart deliver continually improved customer and employee satisfaction results and a reputation as an inspiring, challenging, but fair people leader who believes strongly in the coaching and support of his team members.
Some of his key achievements include:
- Fully aligned strategy for the transformation of a US$30 billion supply chain
- Successfully managed P&L's in excess of US$250 million, revenue portfolios in excess of US$5 billion and cost centres in excess of US$2 billion
- Created best in class network modelling teams to transform enterprise supply chains optimizing service, cost and delivery platforms that are digitized. Solutions are customer aligned reducing customer dissatisfaction and improving employee engagement