- Start date: 1 January 2020
- End date: 31 December 2024
- Funder: Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Partners and collaborators: The University of Sussex Business School. Additional partners include the Universities of Aberdeen, Cambridge and Manchester in the UK and Monash in Australia.
- Principal investigator: Professor Mark Stuart (Leeds University Business School)
- Co-investigators: Professor Jacqueline O’Reilly, Co-Director (University of Sussex Business School)
Digit – the Digital Futures at Work Research Centre – aims to advance our understanding of how digital technologies are reshaping work, impacting on employers, employees, job seekers and governments. It is jointly lead by the Universities of Sussex and Leeds Business Schools with partners from Aberdeen, Cambridge, Manchester and Monash Universities. It is funded by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC).
For further information about the project, including upcoming events, publications and resources, visit the project website.