- Value: Full-fee
- Who is eligible: Particularly deserving applicants to the MSc Economics or MSc Economics and Finance programmes in 2020/21. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: Ongoing
How to apply
You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course. You are not required to make a separate application. We allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle. We recommend to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
Full eligibility criteria
Scholarships will be awarded to particularly deserving applicants to the following Masters programmes in 2020/21:
From one of the following regions:
- The Americas
- South/South East Asia
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2020/21.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union, the Americas or of a country in the ASEAN community, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
When will I find out?
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship award within two weeks of receiving notification of their conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters course. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.