Come along to our next Masters Open Day, or join our next Online Event, to learn more about studying with us. Representatives from the Business School also attend events and exhibitions around the world.
Masters online events
Join this live and interactive webinar to:
- Learn more about Masters study at Leeds University Business School
- Get admissions and application guidance
- Find out about careers support and the companies we work with
- Get the latest scholarship information
- Ask your questions to the panel
Masters open days
Visit us on campus at our afternoon open event, which will include:
- An introduction to the Business School and our full-time Masters degrees
- Breakout sessions and drop-in with course leaders
- Application and admissions guidance
- Information about career development support and the companies we work with
- Chat one-to-one with our postgraduate students
- A tour of the School’s faciltiies
Link to Leeds
If you've already applied to Leeds, or are thinking of applying, you can connect with our Link to Leeds Ambassadors to hear about the experiences of some of our current students.
You can chat online and ask your questions about studying at Leeds. You may be able to chat with students from the Business School, or if you are an international student you may like to chat with a student who is from the same country.
Meet us overseas
We regularly travel overseas to meet students interested in studying at Leeds, so if you live outside the UK you may be able to meet a representative in your country.
Our academic staff and recruitment officers often attend exhibitions, education fairs or will interview candidates at the offices of our overseas representatives.
View our International fairs and country visits.
If you’re unable to attend an Open Day, you can arrange an independent visit to the Business School by contacting our Masters admissions team.
If you are a student from outside the UK and you’d like to visit the rest of the University, you can book a guided campus tour.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive event updates and news about our Masters programmes.