- Start date: 1 January 2020
- End date: 31 December 2024
- Funder: Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
- Partners and collaborators: The University of Sussex Business School. Additional partners include the Universities of Aberdeen, Cambridge and Manchester in the UK and Monash in Australia.
- Principal investigator: Professor Mark Stuart (Leeds University Business School)
- Co-investigators: Professor Jacqueline O’Reilly, Co-Director (University of Sussex Business School)
Digit – the Digital Futures at Work Research Centre – aims to advance our understanding of how digital technologies are reshaping work, impacting on employers, employees, job seekers and governments. It is jointly led by the University of Sussex and Leeds University Business School, with partners from the universities of Aberdeen, Cambridge, Manchester and Monash. It is funded by the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC).
For further information about the project, including upcoming events, publications and resources, visit the project website.