- How can I get involved with the Business School? E.g. be a mentor, offer a project placement?
Accessing our online community
- Do I have to pay to join the alumni community?
No, membership to the community is free and open to anyone who has studied at the Business School.
- How do I update my details online?
- What if I have forgotten my login details for Leeds alumni online?
If you have forgotten your login or password details please email: email@example.com
- How do I get in touch with old classmates?
Due to data protection regulations we are unable to share the contact information of any of our graduates with third parties. If you have lost touch with friends or classmates you can search for their details in the online networking database.
If you are unable to find the person then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact the person on your behalf and ask them to get in touch with you.
- How do I get in contact with alumni in my home or new country once I've graduated?
- I'm a student, how do I get in contact with alumni to ask for their advice?
Network with alumni at one of our events or join our alumni groups and social networks where you can ask advice online. You can also use our online networking tool, Leeds Network, where you can read career profiles and contact our alumni to get professional advice.
Graduation, transcripts, replacement degree certificates and references
- I'm due to graduate soon. What are the arrangements?
To find out more details and register for graduation, please contact Student Services.
- How do I get a copy of my transcript or graduation certificate?
Full details of how to order transcripts, statements and replacement degree certificates can be found at the Student Services Store.
- Can I get a reference from the Business School?
Alumni may request a full reference from the Business School for up to two years after graduation. In order to obtain a reference please contact your Programme Manager stating your course and year of graduation:
Using the University's facilities
- Can I still use the University's facilities after I have graduated?
Yes, as Leeds alumni you can access the University's library facilities free of charge, however, there is a small fee payable for borrowing items. For further information visit the Library website.
All former members of Leeds University Union are entitled to life membership. Life members can use Union facilities, join clubs and societies and can sign in two guests. For further information visit the Union website.
Alumni are welcome to join The Edge fitness, sport and wellbeing complex and also take part in alumni sports events. For more information visit The Edge website.
- Can I buy University merchandise?
You can shop online for University of Leeds branded merchandise from Gear.
- Can I access academic journals, online research and business data?
As Business School alumni you can still access academic journals, online research and business data including ABI Global - one of the most comprehensive business databases on the market. Access to ABI Global is available via Leeds Alumni online.
Once logged in, Business School alumni will be given exclusive access to the ABI Global Database login details and password on your personalised opening page. If you have any problems with this process, please email email@example.com.
- Can I still access the Careers Centre?
As alumni you have access to the University of Leeds Careers Centre services. This includes access to information resources in the Careers Centre, one to one drop-in sessions, longer careers guidance appointments and mock interviews, bookable via the drop-in service (9am-4pm Monday to Friday).
For those graduates who can't visit the Careers Centre in person, but need careers advice, then you can ask your question using the e-guidance service. Alternatively, you can contact the Careers Centre on +44 (0) 113 343 5295 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org