The Business School is number one in the UK for Accounting according to the National Student Survey (NSS) 2018.
For ‘overall satisfaction’ Leeds appears in strong positions in several subject areas:
- Joint #1 overall for Accounting
- #1 in the Russell Group for Economics
- #1 in the Russell Group for Management Studies
- Joint #2 in the Russell Group for Finance
- Joint #2 in the Russell Group for Marketing
- #4 in the Russell Group for Business Studies.
In this survey of final year undergraduates, the University of Leeds is one of the top in the UK for student satisfaction and joint first in the Russell Group of universities. It scored 88% for overall satisfaction, compared to a national average of 83%. The independent annual survey is one of the key indicators of how students rate their time at university, and was completed by over 300,000 final-year students in the UK in 2018.
Professor Peter Moizer, Executive Dean at Leeds University Business School said: "We are extremely proud to be so well positioned across the business subject areas. The Business School is regularly recognised in both national and international league tables, representative of our reputation in delivering an internationally recognised student experience."