The Leeds Full-time MBA is 75th in the world and 8th in the UK, according to the latest Economist Which MBA? Rankings 2018.
Against specific criteria, the School is placed:
- 8th in the world and 4th in the UK for student quality
- 25th in the world and 4th in the UK for personal development/education experience
- 38th in the world and 7th in the UK for student diversity
- 8th in the UK for alumni rating of alumni effectiveness
- 9th in the UK for opening new career opportunities
Dr James Roberts, Programme Director for the Full-time MBA commented: “We are delighted with this result, particularly as our position in this league table has risen by 19 places on the 2017 results. We continue to innovate and invest in our MBA programme and are proud of our professional and academic Business School colleagues, alumni and current MBA students who have all contributed to our success.”
The league table comprised a two-stage survey, which included input from Business Schools, current MBA students and the MBA alumni class of 2016.