- Summary: Undergraduate entry requirements for students studying AP exams or SAT subject tests
For degrees requiring AAA or AAB at A-level:
Applicants will be required to achieve from the following:
- A minimum of three subjects in AP exams with grades of 4 or 5, dependent on subjects assessed
- A minimum of three SAT subject tests, achieved prior to March 2016, with minimum scores of 650 in each subject
- Redesigned SAT tests, achieved after March 2016, with a minimum score of 700 in Evidence-based Reading/Writing and 670 in Maths, plus one AP exam at grade 4 or 5, dependent on subject assessed
(Please note that a combination of AP exam scores and SAT subject test scores are welcomed).
English language requirements
As an alternative to achieving one of the results listed above, our minimum English Language requirement may also be met by:
- Achieving a minimum ACT score of 28 in English/Writing
- Achieving the required scores in a separate English language qualification
As an alternative to achieving one of the results listed above, our minimum Maths requirement may also be met by achieving a minimum ACT score of 28 in Maths.