For degrees requiring AAA or AAB at A-level:
The Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM - Certificate of Education) is acceptable in place of GCSE Maths. A grade of B is required in Maths for GCSE Grade B/5 and a grade of A is required for Grade A/7. We will only consider the SPM 1119 in English as the English Language equivalent with a grade of B.

The Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM - Malaysian Higher School Certificate) is acceptable in place of A levels on a grade-for-grade basis.

The Senior Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) is acceptable for entry with grades of A2 A2 A2 A2 A2 A2.