Our Masters Open Events take place throughout the year and provide you with a great opportunity to find out more about studying with us. Events take place at the Business School and online, and representatives from the Business School also attend events and exhibitions around the world.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive event updates and news about our Masters programmes.
Join us online from anywhere in the world to find out more about our Masters courses.
These live and interactive online events are a great opportunity to:
- Meet members of our admissions and employability teams
- Find out about careers support and the companies we work with
- Receive useful guidance on your application
- Find out about scholarship opportunities and how to apply
- Put your questions to the panel
Campus open days
Visit us on campus to find out more about our Masters courses.
Book your place by selecting your chosen date.
These open days are a great opportunity to:
• Meet academics for your chosen Masters course
• Meet student ambassadors and ask your questions
• Take a tour of the Business School
• Meet members of our admissions team
• Ask any questions you may have.
Link to Leeds
If you've already applied to Leeds, or are thinking of applying, you can connect with our Link to Leeds Ambassadors to hear about the experiences of some of our current students.
You can chat online and ask your questions about studying at Leeds. You may be able to chat with students from the Business School, or if you are an international student you may like to chat with a student who is from the same country.
Meet us overseas
We regularly travel overseas to meet students interested in studying at Leeds, so if you live outside the UK you may be able to meet a representative in your country.
Our academic staff and recruitment officers often attend exhibitions, education fairs or will interview candidates at the offices of our overseas representatives.
View our International fairs and country visits.
If you’re unable to attend an Open Day, you can arrange an independent visit to the Business School by contacting our Masters admissions team.
If you are a student from outside the UK and you’d like to visit the rest of the University, you can book a guided campus tour.