- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervisors: Dr Najafi-Tavani, Ghasem Zaefarian, Professor Bulent Menguc
Qi Zhang is a postgraduate researcher at Leeds University Business School following his supervisors Dr. Zhaleh Najafi-Tavani, Dr. Ghasem Zaefarian, and Professor Bulent Menguc. His research interests focus on services marketing with new-age technologies in a business-to-business context. He has two undergraduate degrees in both Applied Chemistry and English from Inner Mongolia University, China (2016) and an MA in Advertising and Marketing (with Distinction) from the University of Leeds (2020).
Qi is passionate about marketing research and practice, and he is also actively shadowing his supervisors’ classes to train and improve his teaching skills. He is a member of the American Marketing Association (AMA) and attended the doctoral consortium of AMA Global Marketing SIG Conference in Crete, Greece, 2022. Qi also serves as a reviewer of the Industrial Marketing Management Journal, where he currently provides feedback and suggestions from a researcher as well as a practitioner’s perspective. Prior to entering academia, he worked in the FMCG industry for more than four years and held positions such as marketing executive at Nestlé Purina Petcare, brand specialist and brand manager at Mengniu Dairy Group, where he gained experience in new product development, product launch and exportation, online and offline marketing communications, and events sponsorship in the industry.
A detailed CV can be found on LinkedIn.
● International Marketing
● Services Marketing in a business-to-business context
● Intelligent Marketing with new-age technologies
- MA Advertising and Marketing (with Distinction), University of Leeds, UK
- BSc Applied Chemistry, Inner Mongolia University (with study at Peking University), China
- BA English, Inner Mongolia University, China