Dr Danilo V. Mascia
Danilo V. Mascia is an Associate Professor in Banking and FinTech. Prior to joining Leeds, he was an Assistant Professor in Banking at the University of Nottingham.
Dr Mascia’s main research interests include SME Finance, Banking, and Financial Technology (FinTech). From August 2020 to February 2021, Dr Mascia was involved in the government review of the UK FinTech sector (The Kalifa Review of UK FinTech) launched by HM Treasury in July 2020.
- Director, MSc Banking & International Finance
- Deputy Director, PGR Studies (A&F)
- Deputy Director, Centre for Advanced Studies in Finance (CASIF)
- Associate Fellow of The Higher Education Academy
- PhD Business Administration – Banking track
- MSc Business Economics – Finance track
- MSc Economics
- BSc Economics & Finance
Research groups and institutes
- International Banking Institute