- Summary: Undergraduate entry requirements for students studying AP exams.
For degrees requiring AAA or AAB at A-level:
Applicants will be required to achieve a minimum of three subjects in AP exams with grades of 4 or 5, dependant on subjects assessed.
English Language requirements:
Our minimum English Language requirement may be met by:
- A minimum ACT score of 28 in English/Writing
- A minimum SATR test score of 700 in Evidence-based Reading/Writing
- A minimum SAT Subject Test score of 650 in Literature
- A minimum AP grade of 3 in English Language and Composition
- Achieving the required scores in a separate English Language qualification
Our minimum Maths requirement may be met by:
- A minimum ACT score of 28 in Maths
- A minimum SATR test score of 670 in Mathematics
- A minimum SAT Subject Test score of 650 in Mathematics
- A minimum AP grade of 3 in Calculus AB or Calculus BC