For degrees requiring AAA or AAB at A level:
The Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM Certificate of Education) is acceptable in place of GCSE Maths. A grade of B is required in Maths for GCSE grade B/5 and a A- for grade A/7. We will only consider the SPM 1119 or SPM O level in English as the English Language equivalent with a grade of B (pre 2022) or CEFR C1 or above. The Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM Malaysia Higher School Certificate) is acceptable in place of A levels on a grade for grade basis.

The Senior Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) is acceptable for entry with grades of A2 A2 A2 A2 A2.

A Diploma in Accountancy, Business, Finance or Management from a Polytechnic/University/Institute will be considered for first year entry only. A GPA of 3.5 will be required for all courses except for BA Human Resource Management and BA Business Management and the Human Resource which require a GPA of 3.2.

The HELP University Diploma, HELP Bachelor of Business, or HELP Bachelor of Economics will be considered for direct entry to Year 2 for some of our programmes. Please contact the Admissions Team for further information.