Our MBA open events take place throughout the year and provide you with a great opportunity to find out more about the programme. Events take place at the Business School and online, as well as representatives from the Business School attending events and exhibitions around the world.
Sign up to our newsletter to receive event updates and news about the Full-time MBA.
Online open event (Full-Time MBA)
Our next live online session is a great way to learn more about the full-time MBA:
Tuesday 12 March 2019, 1pm (UK time)
Hear from MBA Director, Dr James Roberts, who will introduce:
- The structure of the Leeds MBA Full-time programme, activities and assessments
- Application and admissions process
- Support for your career and professional development
MBA open events - on campus
We hold regular MBA open events on campus. Our next event will take place in early 2019.
Events take place in the Maurice Keyworth Building and are an opportunity to:
- Learn about the MBA programme
- Meet the MBA team and visit the Business School, the location of the full-time programme
- Talk informally to current MBA students and alumni
If you’re unable to attend one of our open days, you can arrange an independent visit to the Business School by contacting our MBA Admissions team. If you’d like to visit the rest of the University, you can book a guided campus tour or download maps and directions for a self-guided tour.