- We provide data-driven insights, practical knowledge and solutions that help organisations gain clarity and direction for how to grow their success and their social impact
- We offer consultancy and advice focusing on the subjects we research and teach
- The Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2021 deemed 90% of the Business School’s submitted research to be either ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’ overall.
Our expertise is based on a three–way linkage:
We conduct rigorous, robust research to define and understand your people and your organisation.
We lead interactive, collaborative workshops that mix research findings, academic expertise and insights from like-minded practitioners.
We partner with you to develop and launch sustainable solutions that help you success and social impact.
Our research team are experts in areas at the intersection of organisational success and social impact
- Corporate social responsibility
- Green behaviour at work
- Design of environments and work, including job design and employee wellbeing
- Leadership development
- Innovation and knowledge management
- Coaching and personal development
- Effective teams
- Organisation development and change
Members of our Research Centre have pre-academic experience, working in organisations such as British Airways; Lloyds TSB; Norwich Union Life & Pensions; W.M. Morrison Supermarkets, the Yorkshire Building Society, Rolls Royce, British Gas, BT, ARUP, Perth College, Leeds City Council and BHP Billiton.
During our consultancy assignments we work to the ethical principles of the British Psychological Society which include:
- Respecting individual, cultural and role differences
- Ensuring high standards of competence in our professional work
- Avoiding harm to clients (including their need for commercial confidentiality)
- Valuing honesty, accuracy, clarity, and fairness in our interactions
If you are interested in collaborating with us or would like find out further information, please contact: Professor Chia-Huei Wu, Director of WBRC, (email@example.com).