The Right Direction
This 3 day programme is a high level experiential leadership development programme for Directors and Non-Executive Directors who want to develop their board level leadership skills and qualities.
The programme is led by Vince Dispenza.
- What is it?
A 3 day residential workshop introducing key concepts and analytical tools, offering the opportunity for highly interactive group discussion and exercises.
- Who should attend?
The course is aimed at directors, non-executive directors and other high level experienced leaders. Places will be limited to 10 to ensure an optimum peer learning experience.
- What are the benefits?
- Work with a high level peer group in a learning environment
- Guidance and advice on developing more effective board level skills and behaviours
- Discussion and sharing of Best Practice Board leadership form a variety of organisations
- Day 1
Start time: 10am Finish time: 7pm
- Effective strategic leadership on the board
- Leadership and followership: Decision making dynamics in groups.
- Day 2
Start time: 9am Finish time: 7pm
- Leadership as invoking to action: Managing meaning
- Leadership, power, politics, authority, responsibility and duty.
- Day 3
Start time: 9am Finish time: 2pm
- Ethical leadership
For further information please contact Vikki Moyles, Business Development Officer, Executive Education
Tel: +44 (0)113 344 3911