Leading by example
An introductory level leadership development programme for early to mid-career managers and leaders seeking to develop their leadership skills and qualities.
- What is it?
The course is made up of an online introductory element and a two day workshop.
You begin by completing a 360' Leadership Effectiveness Analysis diagnostic questionnaire. You complete this online and work at your own pace; it takes around four hours in total.
Approximately six weeks later you will attend a two day workshop analysing feedback from the questionnaire. This forms the basis of practical Personal Development Planning for effective leadership.
This course is led by Vince Dispenza.
- Who should attend?
Early to mid-career managers and leaders, who are seeking to develop their leadership skills and qualities.
- What are the benefits?
- Open, honest and confidential feedback on your current style of leadership
- Guidance and advice on developing your leadership qualities
- Knowledge and experience of diagnostic leadership exercises
- Access to a network of business leaders and business academics
- Day 1
- Leadership as developing self and others
- Leaders as change agents
- Day 2
- Leadership, power, authority, responsibility and duty
- Leadership roles and styles.
For further information please contact Vikki Moyles, Business Development Officer, Executive Education
Tel: +44 (0)113 344 3911