Online course - Innovation management: Winning in the age of disruption
- Date: Monday 25 September 2017, 09:00 – 17:00
- Location: Online
- Type: Online
- Cost: Highlighted on registration page
Learn how successful organisations like IBM manage innovation to disrupt markets and achieve business advantage with this online course developed by Leeds University Business School.
This short CPD-accredited course is designed to help you understand innovation management.
Now in its second run, this popular course showcases real-life examples, including case studies from IBM, to give you a better understanding of:
- How to tackle challenges to innovation management;
- How to develop an innovation strategy that ensures you continuously innovate in your core business;
- Latest design thinking and open innovation frameworks;
- How to protect your innovative ideas.
Upon completion of the course you will gain a CPD-accredited certificate to enhance your CV and demonstrate your understanding of innovation management.
So what are you waiting for? Find out more and sign up for the course today.