- Position: Tutor | Supervisor
- Areas of expertise: Business Strategy; Strategic Agility; Digital Transformation; Metaverse; Blockchain; Design Thinking; Agile Development; Cyber Security; Government. Project Management; Risk Management
- Email: J.Palfreyman@leeds.ac.uk
- Website: Palfreyman Ventures | LinkedIn | Researchgate
John currently combines part time consultancy positions at Palfreyman Ventures and RenCai with supervisory and lecturing activities with the University of Leeds Business School. John’s full-time career with IBM - which concluded mid 2017 – was a mixture of leveraging digital technologies into government and public sector organisations around the world with the commercial exploitation of emerging technologies for business benefit.
John’s current interests include the application of blockchain technologies for business benefit, strategic agility, digital transformation, metaverse and the cultural enablers of organisational transformation. John is interested in how team culture and dynamics can challenge “traditional thinking” in a constructive and supportive fashion.
- Postgraduate Studies
- Undergraduate Studies
- Executive Leadership Education
Board Composition and Culture
Non-executive Director Development
- MSc. Applicable Mathematics, Cranfield
- HND Engineering, The College, Swindon
Guest lectures on Business Blockchain, Digital Transformation and Project / Risk Management. Lecturer in Strategic Management. Lecturer in Strategy for Business and Digital Business Transformation on the Executive Leadership Program.