- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supervisors: Dr Li Zheng, Dr Magnus Hultman, Prof Dayananda Palihawadana
Chuanqi Xu is a postgraduate researcher at the Leeds University Business School, the University of Leeds. He holds a BEng degree in Engineering Management from the Sichuan University, China, and an MSc degree (with Distinction) in Marketing Management from the University of Hull, UK.
Prior to joining the Leeds University Business School, he provided managerial and consulting services to several organisations relating to the cultural and media industry in Beijing and Shanghai, China.
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Prize for Best MSc Marketing Student
- The Hull Employability Awards
- American Marketing Association (AMA)
His research interests are based in the area of online social interactions. His research aims to investigate the underlying mechanisms relevant to online ICT-mediated marketing applications.
- MSc in Marketing Management (with Distinction), University of Hull, UK
- BEng in Engineering Management, Sichuan University, China
Research groups and institutes
- Global and Strategic Marketing Research Centre