Dr Li Zheng
PhD in Marketing, ESSEC Business School, Paris, France.
M.Phil. in Marketing Strategy Research, University Paris Dauphine, France.
MSc in Marketing, Wuhan University, Hubei, China.
BSc in Marketing, Wuhan University, Hubei, China.
2011-2012: Research Project Manager in Marketing at ESSEC, Singapore. Academic supervising MBA (Global Managers in Asia program) on Asian projects in New Deli, India and Shanghai, China.
2010-2011: Lecturer in Marketing at ESSEC, France.
Teaching Introductory Statistics in the Master of Science in Management program.
- Academic Lead in the Marketing Division for pre-sessional courses
- Digital Marketing
- Luxutry/Fashion Branding
- Technology and Innovation
- Diffusion Process and Forecasting
- Spatial-temporal Analysis in Marketing
- Bayesian Methods and Applications in Marketing
Moduler leader to "Introduction to Marketing"
Research groups and institutes
- Global and Strategic Marketing Research Centre