The role of knowledge Sharing in Small and medium sized enterprises in a Developing Economy
I am interested in Knowledge sharing within organizations among employees, trying to understand how they go about their day -to -day activities and what are the challenges faces during such activities and how recommendations for change can be proposed. Knowledge management , Information management, Information management Systems, ICT for development , Knowledge sharing are also research interests especially in developing economies as there is limited literature on this.
- PhD in Management, University of Leeds Business School, (2014- 2020) (due in 2020)
- MSc Management , University of Leeds Business School, (2005-2006)
- Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting, London School of Business and Finance(2007-2013)
- B.Tech Agribusiness, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, Nigeria (1998-2003)
Research groups and institutes
- Adaptation Information Management and Technology