When it comes to strategy, is your organisation a leader or a follower? Do you make strategy or simply follow the crowd? The current global socio-economic environment brings with it unprecedented challenges for the design, implementation, execution and management of strategy. People responsible for the strategic direction and long term sustainability of an organisation need to understand that yesterday's recipes may not always work in changed times. If you believe in being innovative, or if you are a person who challenges the status quo - and know when it is time to lead and when it is time to follow - then this programme is for you.
- What is it?
This two day course has been designed to equip you with the core strategic capabilities and knowledge that will enhance your ability to design, implement and manage the strategic direction of your organisation, not only to cope with growing global uncertainty, but also to expertly shape your organisation's future.
- Who should attend?
The course is particularly useful for:
- Corporate executives
- Business leaders
- General managers
- Aspiring and established strategic managers
- Strategic professionals
- Senior managers in public, private and not-for-profit organisations.
The course is customised to suit participants. A short survey will be sent to all participants before the course starts to ensure practical exercises are tailored for maximum practical application and relevance.
- What are the benefits?
The two day course aims to broaden and build knowledge and skills in:
- Fundamental theories and approaches in strategy
- The evolving conception of strategic management as a complex social science
- Strategies to enhance and intensify value
- How to design organisations that evolve dynamically.
- Day 1
- What is strategy?
- Making sense of strategic uncertainties
- Planning the future in turbulent times
- Day 2
- Framing the future
- Future perfect strategy
- Change leadership
- Strategy implementation
For further information please contact the Executive Education Team.
Tel: +44 (0)113 344 3911