MBA open events - on campus
We hold regular events on campus where you can learn more about the Leeds MBA. Our next event is:
- Thursday 6 September, 6 - 8pm - Register Now
This event is an opportunity to:
- Learn about the course structure, live challenges, MBA project and the benefits to your business
- Meet the team including the MBA Director and Careers Coach
- Talk informally to current students and alumni
All events take place at the Business School's Maurice Keyworth Building, with registration from 5.45pm. You can sign up for our newsletter to be kept informed about the latest events and MBA news.
Online open events
If you can't visit the Business School in person then an online session is a great opportunity to hear from the MBA team about the programme.
All live events have now passed for 2018 entry but you can watch a recording of a recent webinar with Executive MBA Director, Vince Dispenza:
- 2018 Executive MBA Webinar - Watch Now
NB - you'll be asked to provide your name and email address, after which the webinar will begin.
If you’re unable to attend one of our open days, you can arrange an independent visit to the Business School and a meeting with the MBA Director. Please contact our MBA Admissions team.