Online open events
If you can't visit the Business School in person then an online session is a great opportunity to hear from the MBA team about the programme, advice on admissions and the careers support we offer.
Register for our next online event:
- Wednesday 19 April, 1 - 2pm, Register Now
All registrants will also receive a recording of the event to watch in your own time.
MBA open events - on campus
We hold regular events on campus where you can learn more about the Leeds MBA. Our next event for 2018 entry is taking place on:
- Wednesday 16 May, 6 - 8pm - Register Now
MBA open events are a great opportunity to:
- Learn about the Leeds MBA; the programme structure, live challenges, MBA project and the benefits to your business
- Meet the MBA team including the MBA Director and Careers Coach
- Talk informally to our current MBA students and alumni about their experiences
All events take place at the Business School's Maurice Keyworth Building, with registration from 5.45pm. You can also sign up for our newsletter to be kept informed about the latest events and MBA news.
If you’re unable to attend one of our open days, you can arrange an independent visit to the Business School and a meeting with the MBA Director. Please contact our MBA Admissions team.