As a student on the Executive MBA at Leeds, you can take part in an optional one or two week long international study tour. Typically we try and offer a variety of trips in any year. These can include Europe, Asia or America, depending on demand.
About the tour:
- Choose from destinations including Germany, USA and Spain
- Tours usually take place in June or July
- Visit local companies and partner business schools
- Enjoy business seminars and networking opportunities with local students, businesses and leaders
- Tour cultural sites and local places of interest.
Benefits of a study tour:
- Immerse yourself in another culture
- Experience the challenges and opportunities facing organisations around the world
- Extend your global awareness and enhance your international perspective as a manager.
Companies we've visited:
- Lufthansa - Germany
- Deutchsche Bank - Germany
- Bosch - Germany
- PANATecs - Germany
- Stahl - Germany
- Xenios - Germany
- Porche - Germany
- Bloomberg - Brazil
- Petrobras - Brazil
- Santos Brazil - Brazil
- China-Britain Business Council - China
- Standard Chartered Bank - China
- Lenovo - China
Read more about our latest MBA study tour to Switzerland.