Chartered Association of Business Schools Annual Research Conference
- Date: Wednesday 21 March 2018, 09:00 – 18:00
- Location: Leeds University Business School
- Type: Conferences
- Cost: Free
The Chartered Association of Business Schools Annual Research Conference brings together business schools, interdisciplinary collaborators, research funders and policymakers.
The 2018 conference comes at a critical time for the academy and will tackle the important issues around funding, interdisciplinarity, research impact and the REF.
We encourage all those involved in setting business school research strategy to join us for discussion about:
- The role that business schools play in translating scientific invention into commercially viable innovation
- How business school research is delivering impact at local, regional, national and international level
- The implications of Lord Stern's Review on management scholars
Moreover, the evening before the conference there will be a Gala Dinner for all attendees - a great opportunity for informal discussion and networking ahead of the main event