- Co-investigators: Gail Clarkson, Des Leach and Kerrie Unsworth
Gail Clarkson, Des Leach, Kerrie Unsworth and Anna Viragos are all working on projects examining how a person alters their job to suit their own interests and needs.
- Rather than seeing employees as passive leaves in the organisational wind, the aim of this research is to examine how employees can take control for improved outcomes
- What does prosocial job crafting look like and how can we facilitate that?
- How does job crafting affect others in the group?
- When will job crafting be most likely to occur?