Adapting Offices – What’s next for 2022?
- Date: Thursday 2 December 2021, 10:00 – 12:00
- Location: University House
- Type: Ideas in Practice
- Cost: Free of charge
An Ideas in Practice event as part of the Adapting Offices for the Future of Work UKRI research project.
This roundtable discussion brings together organisations who have contributed to the project over the past eight months to collectively share experiences, ideas and challenges that are being faced as we adapt to new ways of working. Lunch is also provided.
As well as sharing an update on key lessons learned from the research project to-date, we’ll also discuss:
- what works, what could work better and ways to tackle common challenges as we adapt to hybrid working and the changing expectations of the office in 2022
- ways to deal with different challenges as we move forward
- how to engage staff who are yet to return to the office
- different approaches to adapting offices (or not) to hybrid
- strategies to deal with the uncertainties that remain due to COVID-19
The event is an opportunity to share reflections and ideas from across different organisations. We hope to continue the conversations and build important networks as we progress through the project.
|09:45 – 10:00||Arrival and coffee|
|10:00 – 10:15||Welcome and introductions|
|10:15 – 10:30||Key lessons from the Adapting Offices project so far.|
|10:30 – 11:15||Round table discussion 1: Engaging reluctant returners|
|11:30 – 12:15||Round table discussion 2: Downsize, upgrade, maintain?|
|12:15 – 13:00||Round table discussion 3: Planning for uncertainty|
|13:00 – 14:00||Lunch|
The event will be socially distanced. We politely ask attendees to wear a face covering while moving about the venue, but face coverings will not be required during the activities and lunch. We ask attendees to consider taking a lateral flow test prior to the event to help keep everyone safe.
For more information please contact Lucy Simpson (L.H.B.Simpson@leeds.ac.uk).