CIBUL@25: The Future of International Business Symposium
- Date: Monday 5 July 2021, 10:00 – 13:00
- Location: Online
- Cost: Free
Join us in celebrating the Centre for International Business at the University of Leeds' 25th anniversary.
Please email Professor Elizabeth Rose at E.Rose@leeds.ac.uk to register your attendance and receive the zoom link.
About the event
The Future of International Business Symposium will consist of two roundtable discussions addressing the future of International Business in research and practice:
Research moderated by Prof Peter Buckley
- Mark Casson – Professor, University of Reading, UK
- Peter Enderwick – Professor, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Pervez Ghauri – Professor, University of Birmingham, UK
- Peter Liesch – Professor, University of Queensland, Australia
- Rebecca Piekkari – Professor, Aalto University, Finland
Practice moderated by Prof Jeremy Clegg
- Syed Kamall, Barron Kamall – Professor, St Mary's University, Twickenham, UK; Member, House of Lords; Former Member, European Parliament
- Peter Massam – Independent Consultant, UK; Extensive experience in international telecommunication sector
- Hafiz Mirza – Visiting Professor, University of Reading, UK; Formerly UNCTAD
- Anne Miroux – Faculty Fellow, Cornell University, USA; Formerly UNCTAD
- Richard Sharp – Product Unit Director, Assa Abloy, UK/Sweden; Formerly Nokia and Tunstall Healthcare
- Helen Tonks – Co-founder and Managing Director, Hydraulics Online Ltd, UK
If you have any questions about the CIBUL@25: The Future of International Business Symposium please contact CIBUL Director Professor Elizabeth Rose at E.Rose@leeds.ac.uk.