Economics division hosts talk by Professor Andy Ross
- Date: Wednesday 14 February 2018, 18:00 – 19:15
- Location: Leeds University Business School
- Type: Seminars and lectures, Alumni
- Cost: Free
MSc Economics and MSc Economics & Finance students and Alumni are invited to a talk by Professor Andy Ross about his career and experience as Deputy Director at the UK Government Economic Service.
Professor Andy Ross will discuss topics such as:
- What academic and professional skills are needed to succeed as a policy economist
- His experiences as policy economist at the HM Treasury and GES
- Comparison/contrast of policy and academic economist
- Recent developments he is involved in at the GES
- General application advice with reference to GES
Students and alumni are encouraged to come along to this event to gain unique insights from and network with Professor Andy Ross, policy economist extraordinaire.
Advance registration is required
Light refreshments will be served.
For further information, please contact Dr Peter Phelps at firstname.lastname@example.org